Registration is now open for INMARTECH 2014. Please register as soon as possible to facilitate planning. We are expecting attendees from:
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- United States
More information about the meeting including hotel information is available on the Lodging tab.
If you have a topic you would like to present on please make note of it during your registration and/or write to the inmartech planning committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are planning training, open forum sessions, and presentations on every topic of interest to the marine technical field including (but not limited to!):
- Ships Of The Future – New Technologies On The Horizon
- Data Acquisition Systems – From Sub-Micro-Computers To Large Scale Solutions
- Unmanned Systems – AUV, ROV, UAV, Gliders
- Ship/Shore Comms
- Technicians – Where do they come from? What training is required
- Shipboard Handling Systems, and Over-the-Side Safety Issues
- Lessons Learned – The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, Open Session
- Acoustic Systems
- Data Management – From Meta Data To Archives
- Tension Members – Types and Maintenance
- Equipment Tricks, Techniques, and Cool Products
- Seismics, including permitting
- ADCPs and accuracy of heading devices
- Dragging methods and recovery rates
Please forward this invitation to any international research vessel technicians you are in contact with. The broader the participation we have, the richer the meeting will be.